- The Homecoming Dance is October 12, 2019 from 7PM to 10PM and is held at Wootton High School.
- $20 Presale Tickets can be purchased online until Sunday, 10/6/19. (The online payment system will add a small processing fee.)
- Tickets will be sold for $25 during Homecoming week at the Finance Office during lunch on Tuesday, October 8th and Thursday, October 10th.
- Part of the proceeds from the ticket sales will go toward school projects and school service programs, including a donation to the Hurricane Relief effort in the Bahamas.
- You may purchase a maximum of 2 tickets
- Tickets are non-refundable!
- Please remember to PRINT the confirmation of your ticket purchase at the end of this process!
- Pick up will be during lunches on Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday (October 8, 10 and 11)
Who can purchase tickets?
- Only Wootton students can purchase tickets.
- ATTENTION: If you have a financial obligation, you will not be able to pick up your tickets. You will need to visit the financial office to clear your obligation and pick up your ticket(s).
What if I want to bring a guest who does not go to Wootton?
- Students ARE allowed to bring non-Wootton guests. Guests must be 19 years old or younger. In order to be admitted to the event, you must complete a Non-Wootton guest form by the date indicated on the form. Guests MUST bring their ID's to homecoming in order to be admitted.
Non-Wootton Guest Form
What else should I know?
- The use of alcoholic beverages or tobacco products is NOT permitted at any MCPS function
- A guest form is mandatory for all non-Wootton guests.
- Students (Wootton and Non-Wootton guests) MUST have their tickets AND valid student ID's with them to enter the dance. Failure to comply with this will result in not being able to enter the dance.
Who should I contact with questions?
- For questions about the event, please contact Mrs. Cresham: email@example.com.
- If you have an obligation and are unable to purchase a ticket, please see Ms. Walsh in the financial office.
- For technical issues with THIS site (not PayPal), please contact Bethany Petr: Bethany_A_Petr@mcpsmd.org
Tickets are no longer available for sale online.