Senior Spring Parking Permit Application
We will begin accepting parking permit applications for the Spring Semester from Seniors on Monday, December 3rd. Even if you already have a Fall permit, EVERYONE – including interns and out-of-school worksite participants - must submit a new application with all the required documentation. The deadline to submit applications is Friday, January 11, 2019. Applicants will receive an email notification of their approved application by Friday, January 18th and permits will be distributed after school on Friday, January 25th. We are only accepting applications from Seniors at this time. If space permits, we will extend the application to the Junior class.
When applying for your Spring permit, please note the following:
- Only applications received by the January 11th deadline will be considered for the January 25th distribution. Applications received after January 11th will be processed AFTER January 25th.
- Your application must be completely filled out, signed my both a parent and student, and have all required documentation attached. Completed applications should be returned to the Main Office.
- Do NOT include payment with your application. You will be instructed on how to pay once your application has been approved.
- You must meet all of the academic requirements as stated on the application.
- You must clear all obligations. This includes payment of your Senior dues (if not already paid). After January 25th, senior dues will become a financial obligation and will keep you from retaining your permit. Please see Mrs. Walsh in the Finance Office if you have any questions regarding your dues or obligations.
- Once again, permits will be assigned using a lottery system. This assures an equally fair chance for all students to obtain a space in the WHS lower parking lot. (If you wish to have a space in the Rockshire lot, please note that on your application.)
- Students with Fall permits MUST return their current permit when picking up their new one.
Please see our Security Team Leader, Mr. Pucciarelli, if you have any questions.