- Prom is May 18, 2018 from 8-12am
- Prom is at the Silver Spring Civic Building - 1 Veterans Plaza, Silver Spring, MD
- There is parking across the street from the venue
- Tickets on sale until May 6
- Tickets are $30 per person
- There will also be a small credit card processing fee added by the system to cover our cost to PayPal.
- You may purchase a maximum of 2 tickets
- Tickets are non-refundable!
- Please remember to PRINT the confirmation of your ticket purchase at the end of this process!
Who can purchase tickets?
- Only Wootton seniors can purchase tickets.
- ATTENTION: If you have a financial obligation, this system will prevent you from purchasing tickets. You will need to visit the financial office regarding your obligation.
What if I want to bring a guest who does not go to Wootton?
- Students ARE allowed to bring non-Wootton guests. Guests must be 19 years old or younger. In order to be admitted to the event, you must complete a Non-Wootton guest form by the date indicated on the form. Guests MUST bring their ID's to Prom in order to be admitted.
- Non-Wootton Guest Form
What else should I know?
- Dress is formal.
- The use of alcoholic beverages or tobacco products is NOT permitted at any MCPS function
- A guest form is mandatory for all non-Wootton guests.
- Students (Wootton and Non-Wootton guests) MUST have their tickets AND valid student ID's with them to enter the dance. Failure to comply with this will result in not being able to enter the dance.
Who should I contact with questions?
- For questions about the event, please contact Ms. Knesel or Mr. Metzger.
- If you have an obligation and are unable to purchase a ticket, please see Ms. Walsh in the financial office.
- For technical issues with THIS site (not PayPal), please contact Bethany Petr: Bethany_A_Petr@mcpsmd.org